Saturday October 15th Jamey and I threw our FIRST ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY. It was so fun! Costumes were required, we had a prize for the best costume. Allie and Mike won as the BIGGEST LOSERS. They looked freaking awesome!
Ali being a very scary witch..
Rodeo Queen and Clown.
Allie and Mike, we should say the Biggest Winners.
Major and Megan.
Jordan and Mandy
Cowgirls
Danny and Shante, second winner up with the I Pod
Baby Becks
We played the game Celebrity. Girls against Boys, the girls won by ONE point. It was great.
Thank you everyone who helped out, couldn't have done it without you.
6 comments:
That looks like a fun night! Halloween partys are always a blast! Cute decorations:)
oh my goodness! I love it! can't wait until Mar's party tomorrow ;o)
Michelle, the party was so much fun! thanks for inviting us!
How fun!! I love your costume!!
Fun Party! Those jeans never looked so good. Love the fringe!
your decorations were cute. did you do jamey's makeup? that looked amazing!
Post a Comment