Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspiring Blue

Over conference weekend I decided to refinish our desk. This desk came from Jamey's room before we were married. Since we have been married, I have been looking for a new one at garage sales. No offence but it's not my favorite desk. Anyways, I decided (since I haven't found a new desk) that I would make the most of the one I have. I went and got some fun paint and started sanding away.

Before



INSPIRING BLUE

After, I love it so much better.




4 comments:

The Airharts said...

Mmm, yes, so much better:) You will have to tell me how it holds up-Im always worried about painting pressed wood! It is so cute-love the baskets!

Unknown said...

so cute! you're so crafty

the Beck said...

that desk originally came from Aunt Rose. She'd never recognize it now-it looks so great!

Joslyn said...

love it. good choice in color~