Thursday September 22nd Jamey surprised me at work and told me that we were going on a date. We went to my favorite place... The Alpine Slide in Park City. The night was really so beautiful, the leaves were at their peak. We couldn't get over how perfect the weather was.
I love the SLIDE!!
Alright, lets just say that I have never lost to ANYONE on this slide cause I love the speed and hate the brakes.. Well, Jamey beat me for the first time. It was an awful day. I did forgive him after we got to dinner and food was there to take my pain away.
We walked around main street for a bit, it was such a great night. Thanks Jamey, I love you.
1 comment:
how fun! it is so great to see pics of the beautiful mountains and the alpine slide. I miss both right now
Post a Comment