Sunday, July 24, 2011

The LAKE!!

Saturday July 9th we went boating with the Airhart's... this is always a great time. It was a smaller group this time but still just as great. We went up to Jordanelle and it was so beautiful.

Jessica was the first one in (the water was freezing and it was early in the morning) but then after she had her own fun I went out to join her on double skis. We had a blast.





My great fall

Then I talked The Hubby into joining me.







Great face #1

Great face #2



My family was also boating with Nick's sister Maja so we met up to say hi. Kate and Crew jumped right on and didn't want to leave.

Basking.

If you haven't been tubing with the Airhart's, you haven't been tubing. They are ultimate tubers! Everyone for themselves.. even husband against wife. Ha


1 comment:

the Beck said...

It was a fun day for sure! All that "basking" with expired sunscreen left me with a horrific sunburn! I hate it when I'm stupid. Looking forward to our next boating day!