Friday, July 22, 2011

July 1st... Gotta Love Summer

We kicked off the fourth of July weekend with a trip up to Park City to ride the Alpine Slide. This is one of my most favorite things to do. Especially with The Hubby... I still beat him every time, it's the one thing that I'm competitive with.





Linder stayed to watch baby Bennett




I love the Ski runs in the summer, they look so cool and everything is so green this year.






The LeSueur's

The Hubby thinking he is going to beat me.. Not a chance!

My great Dad

After we went to the slide we picked up dinner and went to a park to let all the kids play. Mel and Nick met up with us, Crawford thought he was hilarious. (and he was)




My lovely sisters, and Mom


This little man is edible.


1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love this post! I want to come back now!! I love Park City!