Friday, June 10, 2011

The Shower.

Thursday June 9th I threw a shower for my friend Shante Reeder. She is in my ward and so adorable. She is due with her first baby and it's a boy!



Yes she is due in July, she looks so fab!



Hailey, Sarah and Heidi

Shante, Molly and Kelsey

Candy, Julie and Elaine

3 comments:

Marianne said...

A. I can't believe your that blonde again! Looks fabulous and B...love the shower banner and decor! Looks like a fun party!

Kelsey said...

It was such a fun shower! Your house looked so dang cute!

Joslyn said...

love the set up and the banner! super cute... And I didn't notice till just now when I glanced at Marianne's comment (which we wrote the same thing) but you ARE blonde again! At least we all know that you can pull off dark, red, and blonde with finesse!