Friday, May 13, 2011

1 YEAR...

MAY 13th. Today is Jamey and I's 1 year ANNIVERSARY. This year has flown by, I can't believe it. I know it's so annoying to gush on a blog but I just have to say that it has been the best year of my life and being married is such a party! I love you Jamey!

Last year at this time I was doing this..





and this..



And eating yummy cake..

And dancing my shoes off..

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

WOW! I am shocked that it really has been a year! CRAZY! Too bad that big fat girl had to ruin half of your pictures! I am totally laughing about the stripe pictures-too funny...I would have been right there with them...I feel like the stripes are taking over my closet right now!!

Matt and Brooke said...

Yay!! happy one year!!!! you guys are soo cute!! I love your wedding pictures!

Marianne said...

Love it! Good times...we got lucky getting Jamey in our family!!

the Beck said...

Such a blessing having you in our family. I'm so glad you had the patience to give Jame another chance. Love you guys

matt and eve lloyd said...

Happy anniversary!! I'm glad the first year has been so wonderful. You two could not be more perfect for each other. Love you guys.

Joslyn said...

Cute! I'm excited to see pics of Logan and such for celebrations!

McCormick Family said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary, I hope you had an amazing one!