April 14th we jumped in the car and drove ten hours to San Fran, my cousins live just outside the city in Danville and they were so kind to let us stay with them. It was a BLAST but way too short. Jamey had never been there so we had to see all the sights. We got there at 1:00 in the afternoon so we headed to Baker Beach... Don't judge how awful we look we were road trippin all day.
Jelly Fish
Jamey couldn't get enough of the BIRDS
Ridding BART in on Friday morning.
ALCATRAZ!!!
It is so lush and green on the island and they have started to put little gardens everywhere. It really was so beautiful.
The jail cells were so creepy.
The city is so close and it's such a great view.
Christmas Card material? if Jamey would let me send them...
Notice the bird poop...
Never seen one this big.
Ancient buildings have literally crumbled and fallen
My favorite stop
Most amazing chocolate ice cream, it was hard to share with my hubby
This really is my favorite city. It's so unique the way it was designed on hills going every which way
Riding the trolly
These are my cousins Wendy and Cathy. I grew up with them at my house, it was so fun to catch up and chit chat. Thats also Wendy's youngest girl Jane. She is a doll. We stayed at Cathy's house and it was so nice, they were such great hosts!
Bay Bridge (stupid toll)
Saturday we started with a good bike ride on our TANDEM BIKE.
We went to see the Golden Gate Bridge and rode across it and back. The fog was pouring in from the Pacific and super thick.
We had to stop to walk around this military Fort
Jamey's favorite spiral staircase (he couldn't get over it for about 10 minutes)
It was foggy and cold on one half of the bridge and the other half was sunny and warm
Crazy right?
The Blue Mermaid. Tastiest crab corn chowder in the West!
Lombard Street
Mullet Bus (Business in the front, party in the back) whoot whoot!
I just love the city, all the amazing old and new buildings
check out the lady trying to duck out of the picture... haha
Good Bye San Fran! We will miss you til next time.
9 comments:
I love your post and all the pictures, I felt like I was there with you guys. I like the pic of jamey behind bars, ha, ha. You look like a babe in that green cartigan. So jealous you got to spend time with Cathy and Wendy and fams. Love you.
My kind of post...LOTS of pictures! Seriously such amazing shots, that fog in those pictures is perfect! Great christmas card pictures...but Im sure you will have a lot more by christmas time. So fun and adventurous you two are! Miss you!
This looks like so much fun! You are Jamey do such fun adventures. I love it, Bret and I need to have some spontaneity like you two!
Oh my gosh! This post made me super jealous for two reasons: one, you two are always out of town and i LOVE it!! I need to get out of town. And two, I LOVE san Fran!! I'm sad Hannah and Jimmy moved back. The ice cream..... yeah that stuff is waaaay too good to share with anyone! Sorry Jamey :)
LOVE THE PICS!!
that is one of my favorite places in the whole world.
i ran a half marathon there a couple of summers ago and it was majestic. you guys need to print those photos for your kids to see one day. you are adorable... seriously couldn't be any cuter!
Looks like so much fun!! You look so cute!! I love ghiradelli! that ice cream looks so yummy.
Looks like a fun trip. I love San Fran too. You got some great pics!
Already 7 post! Look at you miss popular. Take me there now. Also Mike has a man crush on Jamey and his new steeezzzzz. Lovin the skinny jeans:) And I've always had a woman crush on you so that's nothing new
Dude, I love the Rainbow over the tunnel...you didn't go through it did ya? only in San Fran! Looked like a blast! Can't wait for ya to come visit AL.
Post a Comment