Friday April 1st Jamey and I flew into Arizona to A. See my sister and her family, and B. Pick up our new CAR!! It was a last minute trip... we were going to have the car shipped but then got hooked up with some buddy passes. THANK YOU JAKE! This was Jamey driving it for the first time. He was so giddy he didn't know what to do with himself.
Saturday was a water day of fun. It was our only full day there so we played really hard, it was awesome that it was 90 degree weather. Jamey and I just soaked up the sun with Kate and Crew
The SLIP AND SLIDE..
Gator and Crewy
Notice the difference in our faces...
Gator doing a nose dive
Cutest little bum cheeks
Drying out
BABY BENNETT-4 WEEKS OLD
He is delicious
Steve and Mar own a 4 wheeler, and each time we visit it's a tradition to ride around the neighborhood
Our new Kia Sportage we love it.
So after being outside all afternoon Jamey got Bennett to sleep and held him for a few hours.
Sunday we drove home and we had to stop to take a pic of The Grand Canyon.
The Glen Canyon Dam (Powell!)
Thanks Mar and Steve for letting us come, we had such a blast.
7 comments:
Love all the pictures!! It was such a fun little vaca for you and break for me, so thanks for coming!
Love the new car!
How fun to be warm! Love the slip n slide pics! Bummer you had to come home to snow! Congrats on the new car
LOVE your car and I'm so glad you got to meet Bennett!
how fun to get a new Car!! that weather looks so nice right now!...did I tell you I loove your hair!
Why don't we all live in Arizona? I'm so needing some warm sunny days and all I see is snow and more snow!
Bennett is super cute! and what a cool name! I love it!
ps im so jealous... you two are always out of town!!! lucky things!
Post a Comment