October 22-24 Jamey, Mike, Allie and I loaded up and headed down to Rockville where Allie's family has a cabin. Of course Greg and Kristi were also going down there with her family, Greg and I keep doing this where we don't coordinate. We met up with each other to go hiking and a few other activities which was so fun. Thanks again Mike and Allie for such a fun weekend.
Stretching out before the big hike
It was pouring rain which made the waterfalls raging. The hike we did is called Emerald Pools
Egg and I
Underneath one Waterfall
Greg, Kristi, Michelle, Jamey, Mike, Allie
Jamey is always doing cool stalls wherever we go
One Lone Beautiful Red Tree
At the top of a waterfall
"Misty Mountain Top"
PHOTO SHOOT
Dinner at the Olive Garden
We went into St George for the night and did some shopping, had dinner, then went to THRILLER at Tuacahn. It was Phenomenal.
Mike is loving his head rub
She was so creepy
Jamey is just so cute
4 comments:
Wow, those pics are super cool-all misty and stuff! Sohow is it possible that you and greg have a magnet for each other-I need to ask him what he does! Um, jam and those glasses-why is he not wearing them all the time-so cute! and I love your outfit for the play night. I need some serious fashion help-unmom me please!
I love your photo shoot!! I'm seriously starting to get jealous of all of your amazing trips. Invite me along next time. I'm a hoot. :)
Michelle your blog is so dang cute! You took some way good pics in Zions they are gorgeous and that was such a fun...but cold day! :) I love you and Jamey...your photo shoot is seriously so cute!
Such fun pictures and CUTE outfit!!!
Post a Comment