Thursday, November 18, 2010

ARIZONA

November 4 Jamey and I headed down to AZ! No one knew that Jamey was coming with me, he bought a ticket the night before. We laid in bed giggling and plotting how the surprise would go. Marianne would tell the kids that I was coming down and Kate would get all excited but all Crewy would say was "I wike Jamey." So we decided that he had to come with me. It was a good one, Mar picked me up at the airport and Jamey was down at the next door. He came out walking across the street right in front of us and Marianne was dying. We had a fun filled weekend, starting on Friday hitting up H and M in Scottsdale Fashion Square. Then Pita Jungle. MMMM... My FAVORITE!





Kate and Crew thought they were so funny kissing each other.

Another one of our favorites





Saturday morning we went to a Slater Family Classic. TC'S

In our jammies so we look pretty rough

so excited about his whip cream



Jamey is always having fun with the kids.
It was such a relaxing, fun, vacation. Jamey went home Monday morning but I got to stay until Thursday. Thank you so much Mar and Stevies for a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!! This should be my next post. I think that I will just put the link on my blog so that peeps can see!!!

Jamey and Michelle said...

Perfect idea. It really was such a fun week. I just wish i had more pictures.

Lexi Ray said...

So cute! Loved that you got to come see Mar. And what a fun surprise. Seriously Mar. Just cut and paste this onto your blog.