Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 Wheeling at the DUNES!!

October 9th- Saturday. Jordan and Mandy Walker invited us to go 4 wheeling at the Little Sahara DUNES. It was perfect weather, no wind, and such a good time!

People out there don't mess around (notice the satellite dish). It's quite the operation...

Triple up for a bathroom run!



From the top of Sand Mountain

We're ready to cruise!

Mandy and I

Heyyooo!

Jamey being a crazy man

weeeee!!!

HUGE BOWLS





Coming out of our double back scratchers

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

Thats a good last picture! PS-I love helmet pictures because it makes me laugh...like really laugh when I think about how big everyone is smiling underneath them...and we cant even see it...hahahah-come on thats funny stuff!

AZ Smurfette said...

Michelle-belle - Such a fabulous life! ha. your blog is so cute and you guys look like you're doing such fun stuff.
:)
Chels

Joslyn said...

so much fun! sounds like a perfect little trip!