Friday September 3, The Slater's and Airhart's went boating, well everyone came who could from our families.We went up to Jordanelle, the day was just perfect it really was glass all day which is great for skiing and thats what the Airhart's do! We just chilled all day and Linda made us a great lunch, it was such a BLAST!
My cute HUBBY!
Jordan
Jamey's favorite thing... putting on a cold, wet, life jacket.
JAMEY JAMS
Darsey
My Dad and I out on the jet ski
Egg
Jamey and I getting ready for our double, double ski
And we're up... don't mind my thunder thighs
My Dad
Jamey and I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with BBQ's and shopping up in Park City. It's always so great to have some time off of school and work.
1 comment:
Michelle - Your blog is so cute! You and Jamey have so many fun adventures!
Post a Comment