Friday September 17th Jamey, Jordan, Margaret, Mike, Allie, and I went to the Utah State Fair. It was such a blast!! Jamey and I have been going to the Fair since we dated in high school but we haven' been back since then, so it was really fun to be there together. But first, meet my friend Eve. I went to lunch earlier that day with her, I have known Eve since Kindergarten! So crazy, anyways she is PREGO and do in January with a baby boy. I am so excited for her and her husband Matt, congrats!
Her baby bump is so cute!
On our way to the Fair
Nothing better than the rides
So we were making our way to the seal show and there out of no where its Greg and Kristi. So great to run into them.
Whoopsie we really didn't mean to dress like twins, it just happened
The seal show was so great
My favorite part of the night
Deep fried Snickers bars.
Jordan and Margarets prizes
The big yellow slide
The farm animals are the best part
This is one of Jamey's missionary companions Nate Sorenson, we ran into him at the very end of the night.
4 comments:
SO CUTE!... and the big nursing pig... that picture describes exactly how i feel :)
Oh my! This makes me sooo sad...I love the fair. Was there a pig race like the first year we went together???? Love the matching outfits...hahahaha-every picture I see of you two makes me giggle. So your bro is dating someone, I muct call and get the scoop for sure! And since when are there seals at a fair????WHo knew, but oh so lucky-jake will be so jealous-he LOVES seals and such. Love ya, cute post
Michelle, you have the cutest blog! Love it
I'm SO glad we went to lunch. It was so overdue. We need to make it a regular thing. I also might steal your picture of my bump, since I never take pictures anymore. The fair looks like it was a blast!! And I love the picture of your eating ice cream. It fits in perfectly with our lunch convo. about Top-It (is that what it's called)? I still need to try it. Love you girl.
Post a Comment