Saturday, February 17, 2018

Deep Ellum

November 24-26th
The weekend immediately following Thanksgiving was probably my favorite weekend this whole year!!! It was magical, no tantrums from our kids and everyone just got along so well. 
Friday
Jamey and I went to The Keller Pointe and did a WOD together, anytime we ever work out together he just comes to my High Fitness class so it was so fun to switch it up and do something Jamey put together. We had lunch and went to the park and just chilled with our kiddos. 
Saturday
We went to Deep Ellum, it's a district in Dallas that we haven't explored yet.. OH. MY. GOSH. What a dream,  we were so obsessed!! We stood and waited in line for an hour and a half for the best BBQ in DFW. Pecan Lodge, we have heard about it from lots of people and finally gave it a go. It was seriously delicious. While we waited Jamey and I took turns walking around with our kids to explore.

 



 We are really lucky parents to have her!

  If Texas has taught me anything, it's to appreciate meat. While Jamey was on his mission I tried being a vegetarian for a bit, oh how I have changed!
 Me and peachy getting after it!



 After our yummy lunch, we went to the Perot Museum!

 Sunday
We had leftover turkey dinner..
 Sunday night we had another fire outside, it was such a great day.. fun that Wellington has been home all week, he has been off for fall break!

No comments: