November 2017
The first of November was so NOT good to us! It did start off with a bang though with a really fun High Fitness class at my church with great friends.
This girl walked in and both Melissa and I thought it was our sister-in-law, Joslyn.
My cute friend Sidonie came.
This is why November kicked us in the face... Our kids got so sick- Wells and Scarlett both got the FLU plus double ear infections, their fevers got up to 104. Jamey was in Utah on a business trip with pneumonia [sick in bed] and I had something scary going on that I'm not open to sharing right now.. This all went down on the SAME DAY! I literally was a wreck, going to the Dr's for my kids, then straight to the pharmacy for so many meds, then to the Dr's for myself. I didn't think I would make it, thank the heavens for Jamey who talked me through the whole day on the phone, a really amazing babysitter, visiting teacher, family, and friends!
While all my kids were sick in the house the trees were so gorgeous in our cul-de-sac.
I had to write out a specific schedule so that I could wrap my mind around all their medications. I am a visual person!
Homemade white bread that is to die for!
Finally, days after we got everyone on meds we were able to resume normal life! Wellington was finally able to go back to school.
Wednesday November 8th my cute gramps turned 100!! This is my dad's dad.
He has been playing flag football this fall, not loving it but has liked it! Pretty sure he is our artsy child.
This shirt is one of my favorites, I love when people tell me "Wow, you sure have your hands full!" when I'm out running errands.. I always respond with and my hearts full too!
Cut my finger with the top of a can..
Super glued it shut
This picture melts my heart, Wellington got something in his eye and Andrew's face while Emily was trying to get it out! Such brotherly love.
I have been waiting all year for a new entry way light!!
Out with the old..
In with the new!
Wellington's kindergarten Thanksgiving Day parade, it was so dang cute!
Miss Gregg is the brunette and is Wellington's teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment