Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Scarlett 1 Month

Scarlett Evaline turned one month old on July 13th. Honestly I don't know where that month went. It was so dang fast I literally blinked and it was over. It was also a really hard month, a month that I doubted a lot in my life. Like I have said before, three kids is a lot to handle and there has been major adjusting! We are slowly getting the hang of things. 
We love her so much though, she has been a huge blessing in our lives. Our boys are absolutely wild about her! She is a perfect little angel.


The newborn life.. eat and sleep.
 We finally were able to take her newborn photos a month after she was born. I can't wait to get them all back!
 Her hair looks exactly like mine did when I was born, she actually looks a lot like me as a baby. [As much as a baby can when your married to an Airhart] 
 Wednesday July 15th we got the final x-ray and got word that her arm is completely healed up! Bone grew around the two broken pieces and it's a big knot inside but as times goes by and she gets older and older it will lengthen out. I doubted so bad and I cried tears of joy leaving the Dr's office. I am so happy that it is healed. I need to seriously work on my FAITH! I'm sure that was a test and I failed miserably.
[Back View]
 [Front View]


No comments: