Thursday, September 3, 2015

Beginning of JULY

 It was so great having my sister Marianne in town right after I had a baby.. forced me out of the house and to do fun things. Plus it was nice to go with someone with 3 kids so that I had help. It really pulled me out of any baby blues that I would have had. Thank HEAVENS for family right! As you can see, Wells is pretty obsessed with Kate.
 Drew was loving the attention from Crew and Bennett
 So my 2 sisters, my mom, and I went down to see Jamey's work. Oh yea, and we took all 11 kids. Ha it was amazing parading through his office looking at everything and getting all the treats/snacks we could fit in our pockets. Wyatt said he wants to work there when he grows up, Ashley said she wants to live there.


 Crew really took Drew under his wing, it was sweet.
 This was my favorite newborn outfit and she literally wore it once and then was totally out of it.


 We went swimming at Sara's grandparents house on the 4th of July after eating breakfast at our church. It was a really fun day but super hot!




 Date night


 Kate was obsessed with Scarlett
 Headed to church, we got some pictures of her with her wrap off.


 Dinner up in Park City

 Wells and my mom are such best friends.. Just eating onions together...


 Andrew always wants to "HOLD" her

 The life of a newborn
 I finally got her newborn pictures taken.. she was a little dream. So chubby and delicious.



 Cousin LOVE= Lennon and Drew



 Our first Costco run. We travel holding hands.
 Hair cuts and ice cream


No comments: