Tuesday, October 28, 2014

September Randoms

Crawford's soccer game, it was amazing. Crawford was a bit checked out and Wellington couldn't understand why he couldn't play.  Classic!

Saturday September 13th Jamey and his band had such a fun night concert! I love this drummer of mine! The weather was absolutely gorgeous.
Box Drum
The full band!

Every morning occurrence lately, Wells hops in bed with Drew in the morning to play with him.
My girlfriend Allie has been in town and we have shown up to play together dressing like twins.. same taste!

I picked up this amazing lamp up at a garage sale.. probably one of my favorite finds.. EVER

Jamey and I went on a date night to the temple and stopped into the old tabernacle and the bells were practicing their Christmas songs. They were so amazing!
My cute friend Allie did this cross stitch of the temple for Wellington's room. He is so obsessed!

We went up to my sister-in-laws sister's wedding reception, the weather was so breathtaking and Wells had a grand ol time exploring!



I hosted my family for the 1st time at our house. It was so fun we ate in our car port cause it was kinda rainy out but I planned to eat in the yard but it all worked out and I put up these fun lights and have been enjoying them ever since!
So fun to snuggle outside on the tramp with Jamey! This weather better never end!


We got to go boating one last time with some ward friends, Wells and Jamey got to try surfing for the first time! Wells hated it until he was done then couldn't stop talking about it!
The anger..
These two cute cousins in their matching stripes.
Wellington's work station right next to me.

No comments: