Friday September 5th we loaded up with Mike, Allie, and Madden and headed down to Rockville to hike in Zions and spend some great quality time together! These rocks were so beautiful!
Saturday we loaded on the bus and rode it all the way up to the top to do the Narrows.
The Walkers
Madden and Wells are so cute together!
Wells was obsessed with walking on all these little walls.
The beginning of the Narrows
It was the best weather and so fun going in the water. This was our first time and the boys did great!
Wellington fell in while we were eating our lunch, then was freezing so we stripped him so he was a little ghetto the rest of the hike.
This goose is so amazing! Not a peep
We love nature
That night we went into town and had dinner and walked around. It was a really pretty night.
The Crew
Cheesy picture shoot.
I love these boys of mine!
At the house we stayed at there were apple trees EVERYWHERE! They were so wonderful to look at.
Yummy too, we took lots home and made apple chips!
Amazing View
Cute boys in the tub
Sunday we were waiting around to go to church and when we got there NO ONE was there... Stake Conference. We laughed and thought our efforts were noted. So we had a little mini photo shoot. This old barn was so dreamy!
We came here 4 years ago and took this same picture. It hung on our wall until we moved. It's crazy to see how much our family has changed and grown.
Original.
Phone Pictures
Thanks for such a fun trip Mike and Allie. You guys are so amazing, we love you so much!















































3 comments:
Seriously this trip looks dreamy! Will you please take my family there and show us everything! Im serious...I want to go! Love All of the pictures-please tell me you bought a pretty rock-I want some soooooooo bad!
I love the bridge before and after pictures!!! Zions is good for the soul, thanks for sharing
Ah, I haven't looked at blogs in forever! It's been fun looking at yours and seeing all the pics of your adventures. I lol'ed at wells in the back pack sporting his diaper. You gotta do what you gotta do. Fun trip, great pics
Post a Comment