Jamey and Wells in the Clerks office, Wellington doesn't love to give kisses so Jamey has found this way... feed him something from his mouth. Kinda gross I know but when you want a kiss you will do just about anything.
Morning bottle and snuggles
Thursday August 22 we took Trax downtown to eat dinner and do some shopping, it's nice having Jamey out of school. Every night can be date night!
Where our reception was held!
Friday August 23 we went to The Herriman Rec. Center with the Slater family for some fun! We couldn't get Wellington to look our direction, he was so excited about all the water toys!
23 weeks pregnant!
As everything in life, all good things come to an end. Our 3 short weeks of summer have come and gone! Jamey started his LAST semester of college on Monday August 26th. We are so proud of him and I have no idea how he juggles everything in his life but am so glad that he does. He is an amazing man, I love you Jame!
Wellington got 4 shots at his 14 month check-up, poor boy.
Yep, we found this gem at grandma's house the other day, Wells wouldn't take it off!
We watched Josie's girls and Wells loves them.
Tiny bum cheeks!
Let the craft nights begin.. Jamey and our neighbor Jordan are in the Muss again this year so Mandy his wife and I have decided to do a craft night every night they are gone. We started with these fun Halloween wreaths. Yes, Halloween is already on my mind and gets put up the beginning of September. Bring on the holidays!
They turned out pretty cute, thanks to Pinterest!
Friday August 30th My Mom and I headed up to Swiss Days in Midway, so fun but way too hot!

















1 comment:
Oh Swiss Days. You should've stopped off at my cabin to say hello to my family. It's my favorite tradition. What I would give for a Swiss Days scone right now
Post a Comment