Monday September 9th Jamey left the house around 8:30 and I thought he was gone for the day, I then got a call from him around 9 and he said he fell on his skateboard. He had a bit of slurred sentences and I just headed straight up to the U. When I picked him up he was doing better still saying some weird things but not as bad as he was on the phone. So, he said he was just skateboarding from his car to class and he his wheels got stuck in a Trax train line in the street and fell right on his left side, head first. He had no vision out of his left eye for a bit and when it finally came back it was blurry for an hour. The poor thing, so we headed straight to Instacare but they wouldn't see him cause it was a head injury so they sent him to the hospital. We got all checked in at the E.R. and they did a CT scan of his head to make sure there wasn't any bleeding or swelling going on inside. Lucky for us everything looked normal, just a concussion! Scary though... I was so nervous because it was his head! We took a super low day after that and all napped. He has been recovering nicely since.


1 comment:
so glad he is alright! And also so glad he is going to promise you and Wells, and the fetus that from now on he will wear a helmet!
Post a Comment