Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Platinum and a Pixie

Tuesday August 6th was a big day for me.. I decided that it was time to finally cut a pixie, I have seriously wanted one for YEARS! But of course way to scared to try it out. Not anymore, the itch got way to bad and I decided to take the plunge. Thanks to my good friend Allie for spending most of her day coloring my hair before I cut it. We did 3 separate lightening applications. It was quite the day and even after all that it was still pretty yellow.
Wednesday I went in to see Princess Kennedy to chop it off. As I sat in the chair watching him lop off all my hair I wasn't even nervous. Then when he finished, pulled the cape off me, and I stood up... the panic attack set it. This was actually MY HAIR, AHHHHH!!! I kinda had some serious regret.. But I got home and settled down knowing that it's what I wanted and that I need to learn to love it.
This is how he styled it.


The next day on Thursday I finally got some toner and got it to the right color.. I again panicked cause I thought it was too gray, but I knew it would fade a bit with washing it. Wow, the stress I went through this week with my stupid hair! 
These are rough selfies but I have to document the hair.
Finally loving it and excited to do it everyday.
I got a bit crazy and tried some curls out.
I can actually now say that I love it and will be keeping it for a while, it's a good change.

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

seriously love it and love the fun ways you are styling it!

Jacqui said...

Omg Michelle I love love love it!!