Wednesday February 13th, 2013 we celebrated Valentine's Day here at the Airhart home. Jamey has class really late on Thursday nights so we didn't want to do that. I was so excited to make a huge dinner and dessert but wow to do it all and make sure its done all at the same time is some serious work.. I was sweating over it. Ha! It was well worth it though.
My cute new cake plate that I got for Christmas. Thanks Mom!
Jamey surprised me with these Beautiful Roses!!
Looks rough, I know but it was Oh So Good.
We look over at Wellington during dinner and he was like this. We both started laughing then Jamey had to say, "Gosh, he is more manly than I am."
Thursday February 14th the Airhart girls had lunch at the Beck's house. It was good and really fun. Wells loves his cousins.
Hey what are you doing?
Ohhh I like you!
Thanks to pinterest I got this cute idea and gave it to Jamey for Valentine's Day. Since Wells goes to bed at 7:00 pm we are usually home bound and I think it would be fun to do stuff with our time. There are 30 great ideas!











1 comment:
what a fun Valentines dinner! and that cake was good! Cute home bound date night ideas! I thought the one said "Shave where you want to go" and I was so confused, got it... SHARE!
Post a Comment