Last Wednesday January 30th I woke up in the middle of the night smelling gas, so we packed up and fled to my parents house. This happened to us not even a week ago.. AWESOME that it happened again. So the man that came out a week ago couldn't find the problem but of course told me that we were just fine. NOT FINE when we have a little man in our home. Wells and I spent the WHOLE day with repair guys in and out of our home. Hopefully the problem really is fixed this time. Wellington missed naps but was still a good boy. He is obsessed when I brush my teeth he thinks he needs to as well.
We did stop by my sister-in-laws house to say hi for a bit.
Wells finally passed out at about 3 in the afternoon. Look at his poor bags under his eyes.



No comments:
Post a Comment