Saturday, July 7, 2012

Playa Del Carmen 2012

Wednesday May 30th Jamey and I headed off on an all expenses paid, all inclusive resort to MEXICO. I have to brag a little because Jamey works so hard at his job and he was nominated for employee of the year. He then was rewarded to go to Mexico with a guest. Bless the day I could still fly.. ha 33 weeks pregnant. 


First Pina Colada

Matching Tank tops
Oh the beach

Upper picture... What is going on? Nobody knows looks sketchy. Lower picture... trying to get some sun with a big ball in my tummy.
The raccoons were crazy.. Not scared of anything or anyone.
We went into the city for the night..
The whole gang
On our way to Tulum

Mike, Sammy, Tom, and Diane

The iguana's love to pose

Sammy and I.. Ya this is who we spent most of our time with.. AWESOME. I'm just the moose next to her.
With Mike and Sammy




Relaxation..
Xel-Ha
Snuba!!

Jamey's favorite part of the whole trip





Yummy.. Jamey is going to hate me for putting this picture up.



Goodbye Mexico and thanks Clearlink for providing a great BABYMOON!

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Seriously! How awesome!!!! Everything looks so fun! Love how your stomach was really STRAIT out of you! Such a cute prego girl! Loving all of these updates!!!

Joslyn said...

That is such a dreamy little paradise you guys went to! I had no idea he was employee of the year- I asked him why you guys were going and he said cause his work is paying for it all. haha the goof- so awesome!