Saturday May 19th My sisters and Mom threw me a shower with all my extended family. It was a party. The decorations were adorable and the food was great. Thank you so much Mar, Mel, and Mom!! I loved every minute.
Mar made this awesome banner for little Wells, I cant wait to put it up in his room. Thank you again, I'm obsessed.
Our normal girl pictures.
Just shooting straight out.. no big deal. Greg came to help out, thank you again we were in need.
The Woods
The Kyle's
Slater girls
Bennett, Em, and her mom.
Jamey and the Beck
Mel and Emily.
Thank you so much again. I loved it!!



4 comments:
Sad I missed this! Good luck this upcoming month Michelle!!!
everything looks so cute! how fun!! you look gorgeous!
So cute and fun!!!!
You look so cute, all belly! We still need to get together so I can give you your baby gift!
Post a Comment