Saturday March 31st we decided to get a move on with the baby room and paint it. This is a bit embarrassing for me but this is our second bedroom that has just collected all the stuff we don't know where else to put.. Can we say JUNK ROOM???
So we cleared the whole room out and started to paint.
Smoke Embers
Jordan and Mandy came over to help, Jordan had on some sweet scrubs.

Finished product
The next week we picked up our dresser, I can't wait to get this room all put together.
2 comments:
Ohhh, what a nice paint color! Thats nice the renters are letting you paint! I love the dresser!!! Your belly is so cute...love that Melanie is once again holding your belly...we could play a drinking game...for every picture with a sister holding the fetus...drinks up:)
Love this color! I also love that green moss type Ball on your book shelf, Where is it from!?!
Post a Comment