Friday, April 13, 2012

25 Weeks.

Thursday April 5th I hit 25 weeks!

6 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

You look so Good!!! still gorgeous as always!! I love all your posts!It sounds like you had a awesome birthday!! I went to text you on your birthday and realized I don't have your number anymore!! my freaking phone completely froze on me a few months back and they had to send me a new one, since it was frozen I couldn't collect anyone's numbers I just had to wait until I was texted and then ask "who is this" all lame like that!! (maybe you could send me a text if you still have mine;) It looks like all is well!! can't wait to see pic's of this little baby!!

Joslyn said...

I love your cute belly! You look fantastic! love you guys!

the Reeder family said...

i love your little baby bump. you look darling!

jordan&margaret said...

ok, you are looking too cute! I love your little baby bump. Jord and I can't wait to meet little baby Airhart in October!!!!

Megan and Major said...

Cute little tummy!

matt and eve lloyd said...

cutest pregnant woman ever!