Friday September 2nd we headed up to Idaho for Labor Day weekend. Wow it was so relaxing to get away just with The Hubby! We started the weekend going to Idaho and staying with The Munns, it was so much fun!! Doug and Debbie are my brother-in-laws parents. Their house is right on the snake river.
I love the country life!
The Snake River
Just taking naps under the ski life.
The Munns have an amazing garden
Beautiful
We had lunch on their back patio, the weather was just perfect for a Saturday afternoon.
The temple
We went to the Rexberg Temple, it was lovely.
Saturday night we went out on the River with Doug to do some fly fishing. It was such a blast and such an amazing night. Yes, this is where Doug put in the boat... AWESOME!
The master fisherman showing us how it's done.
Jamey Jams
We didn't catch anything but it was still so great.
Sunday September 4th Jamey and I left Idaho and drove over the mountains into Jackson Hole. The drive is absolutely breathtaking.
We went to church in Jackson then to lunch. I was obsessed with this cute sign and the man standing next to it. I love you Jamey.
Also obsessed with this glass.
The famous arches
We set up our camp then went out for dinner.
Jamey was so full he felt like this piggy
So Jamey didn't really want to go to dinner because he was pretty full but we decided to share a meal. After dinner we were out walking around and Jamey wanted to stop in the Haagen-Dazs store, he then decided that he was a bit hungry. HE HAD TO GET THE LARGEST SHAKE! Yep, such a happy camper.
The Tetons
Jamey starting our fire
When we woke up from a FREEZING night we made some hot chocolate.
We drove home on Monday morning
We hiked down to watch the river rafters, Jamey and I were so jealous that we couldn't be out there.
It was a very relaxing weekend. Thank you Doug and Debbie for letting us stay with you!
6 comments:
k what are all these new clothes?! The cute dress and the jacket! I need them both. You look gorgeous in all of those photos
Such a fun trip! Did you guys just set up a tri pod to take your pics? Seriously how fun for you guys. Jake and I wish we would have taken more little trips like this before we had te kiddo's! The boots are darling!
you are beautiful!! That trip looks like so much fun!! The love the simple country life!
i love the boat ramp!! so freaking awesome that you got the boat in from there. you look amazing even though you are camping, how do you do it?
You look beautiful in these pics. Another dreamy trip. I'm jealous of your life. Love you, girl.
I am glad I found your blog. Looks like you two are very happy and having a lot of fun. I am jealous of your adventures. I wish we could get out more.
Post a Comment