Friday, September 23, 2011

The Star of the SHOW

September 10th-13th Marianne came into town with just Bennett for a baby shower.. He stole our hearts and really was the star of the show the whole weekend. I'm obsessed with this angel who is just the happiest little thing I have ever seen.

We picked Mar up from the airport and headed straight to Mel's house. Nick and Mel made a Salmon feast for us for lunch. It was amazing!

Classic Slater Girl Picture

That night we headed up the canyon for dinner, the nights are so delightful out just getting the cool crisp fall air.



I think I'm ready.. ha!





Rowan got a unicycle and is so good at it



Forest and I

Jamey trying the bike out.. It didn't last too long but he was cute.



Greg being "one" with the mountain







Steve used to have one of these and still has his talent

A cave we found

So tired...

Sunday we had a great big dinner, it was so tasty.



Em's new bangs are so cute!



Crawford just being so sweet





Really?? Just a bundle of joy.

BUT REALLY???

The shower



Before Mar left on Tuesday she came up with my parents to Park City to have lunch with me. Come back soon, it was too short.

2 comments:

Jamey said...

Love you Michelle, Vegas isn't the same without you. Great post! -Jamey

Marianne said...

Love all the pictures!!