August 12-13 The Airhart's headed up to Flaming Gorge. That lake is so beautiful, it's a little hidden gem that is only 2 and 1/2 hours away. Glass all day every day, we had too much fun!! Here is Jamey out tearin' it up only 3 months after knee surgery.
Jarom
Jamey and I picked up this knee board for $10.00 and Jarom was the first one to use it
Lydia
Abby
Well I don't know who talked me into jumping off this but I haven't been so scared in a long time. I couldn't even talk up there! Jessica and I decided to go at the same time, I was just holding her back telling her, "hold on just give me one more minute." Finally we took the plunge.. We LIVED!
Then The Hubby does a gainer.
Tubing!! We were trying to do a pyramid and sank for a second there.
There we go.
The Jarom Airhart Family
The kid wash
The Beck
My lover just waking up!!
Day 2
Jamey Jams
Ready for battle
When I did a 360 on the knee board I got a dolphin treat
Jamey and I
Jessica doing a 360
Thank you Beck and Greg. We had a blast!!
4 comments:
How fun! I didn't know you guys went to flaming gorge. I think we need to talk more... love all the pictures. Good job on the jump, that would freak me out to. Love you shell boo boo.
Such a fun trip! With all that happened later that day and the days since, I almost forgot about it. Let's do it again!
I love Flaming Gorge! It looks like you guys had soo much! We try to go up every year but we never have a boat haha so I am way jealous..it looks beautiful up there.
So much fun! way to represent the dolphin treats :) mmm...
Post a Comment