Saturday July 30th We went boating with Jamey's family to Utah Lake. I'm usually not a big fan of this lake because it's so shallow and dirty but with all the rain that we have had this year it was surprisingly deep and prettier than I remember it.
I was the first one in, on Jordan's board that was huge but fun.
Jordan
The boat was packed with great company, Josie's husband Devin was in town so that was the inspiration of this boating trip. We went with The Beck and Greg, Grandma and Grandpa Fuddy, Devin's Sister and Brother and his brother's kids, and Jordan and Mandy.
Grandma Ber and Mandy
The Husband
Devin
Grandpa
This sweet little girl slept on Jamey for an hour, it was so sweet.. Jamey loved it.
Thanks Airhart's for a great boating trip!
4 comments:
Don't know where our invite was but we will forgive you! Looks like a blast. And that little girl is a hint. Anything to get jamey on board
It was a fun day and you totally rocked the giant-booted wake board. With how big Jordan's feet are, I was surprised we could fit that many people on the boat!
i'm so jealous! I haven't been out to the lake in years!! looks like you had fun!
How fun! so sad I wasn't there. That pic of Jamey and Ava is so cute!
Post a Comment