Sunday, August 28, 2011

The 3rd Session.

Wednesday August 21st The DOWN HARMONIES recorded their 3rd song. I have missed the first two because they do it rather late at night.. (If anyone knows me I'm a grandma) I went to this session and it was so amazing to see. It's a brand new studio and the equipment is in mint condition. Here is the Band Jamey, Tom and Dallin.



Jamey played on the box drum for this song.

This is looking into the sound room.

Now I know what it feels like to be a recording artist, I'm glad I got that out of my system.

Jamey's cousin McCall and her soon to be missionary and my good family friend Taylor.





5 comments:

The Airharts said...

oooo, how fun!

jordan&margaret said...

that reminds me of the justin bieber movie. you guys should watch it and really get inspired. if justin can do it, so can you!!

the Beck said...

Where I can I buy a CD?!

Joslyn said...

that is so awesome! I felt like I should solicit your autographs!

Mary said...

Hey.....just blog stalking you while I'm at work and noticed this very adorable couple, McCall and her "soon to be missionary, TAYLOR"! So fun to stumble across my one and only son on your blog! Love you Michelle ♥