Saturday night was the event we have all been waiting for... CLEARLINK'S WINTER PARTY 2011. This is the company that Jamey works for and when they throw a party they really THROW A PARTAAAAY. The theme this year was Cirque Du Clearlink it was a masquerade blake tie event. It was a blast!! Check this out, last time I wore this dress was 7 years ago to Jr. Prom, and it was my first dance with Jamey! Cute, Right?
So lets talk about the crutches.. Jamey and I went snowboarding earlier this day and he decided to go off a huge jump that I wasn't very happy about and he didn't land the best. He tore a ligament in his knee and should be on these bad boys for about a week. We are praying that there is no long term damage..
Live Cirque Entertainment while we were eating
We learned how to tie a bow tie friday night
Jordan and Marg
Group Shot
Justin, one of Jamey's good friends from the mission.
Matching masks, of course!
The top hat
Overall the night was such a blast, the best part was at the end when the dancing began. I didn't get one single picture dang it. They did a dance competition and I made it to the top seven, too bad I choked when I got on stage. I only got in cause I really know how to shake my booty. Ha better luck next year.
7 comments:
Hey! I stumbled upon your blog after seeing it on Eve's blog roll, and I just wanted to give you a late congratulations on your marriage! You and Jamey are such a cute couple! Looks like an amazing work party too! I'm jealous.
That was also my senior prom dress, might I add, lol. It looks like it was such a fun night and an awesome company Jame works for. Sorry about his injury, hope it gets better soon.
Your masks look even better with your formal attire than they did when you first showed them to us wearing your sweats. What a fun night. Hope that knee doesn't have permanent damage.
That looks like so much fun!!! I would love an excuse to dress up like that. You both look stunning. Can't wait for lunch!
Don't even ask me how i stumbled across your blog! You guys are so dang cute! We also have one as well dannyandshante.blogspot.com! We should play soon!
haha. I love Clearlink parties! You guys totally rocked that party! Nice work on the dance floor. Did they have a disabled category too so Jamey could have a chance? hope that heals soon, and you get to watch many chick flicks with him while he's down.
Mikes deeply offended by the butt grab....
Post a Comment