Thursday March 10th I turned 23. My day started out with breakfast in bed from my hubby and then like any other day... trying to figure out what to wear. I got to go to the UDA which is a dental convention instead of work, I learned a lot considering I just started to do front office at my work instead of being an assistant. It's a great change and I'm excited about it.
Sarah and I
The whole crew.. Katie, me, Sarah, Yassir, and Jadie. I love the people I work with.
We went to lunch at Naked Fish, really good Sushi downtown. Jamey came and met us.
For dinner we went to Macaroni Grill and it was so tasty.
Alright, well how do I explain this... we were going to get pedicures after dinner but all the places were closed so I really thought about getting a fish. This store is on Highland drive and literally 5 feet away from our house so every time I drive past I want to go in. I think it would be fun to have a cute little fishy. NOT after going in there. It smelled so bad and it was so dirty. I actually feel really bad for all the fish.
I would have gotten this one though, so awesome!
That's the wrap for my birthday, my present from Jamey is coming next weekend and I'm so excited for it I don't think I will be able to wait a WHOLE WEEK!!
3 comments:
Love the pants and can't believe how much your hair has faded!! I can't wait to wear normal clothes!
Looks like a pretty good day! Baby steps till Celine!
Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like you had such a great time! And what is this about Celine......
Post a Comment