Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good Eats, Good Friends, Great Times.

Saturday February 12, We went to dinner with Jordan and Mandy For Valentine's Day.. Monday, is a school night for Jamey so we are going to eat in. We went to a place called Bonsai in Holladay and it's so good.. They cook the food right in front of you, if you need a new restaurant check it out.




4 comments:

The Airharts said...

Still like the hair, I dont know about the beard though. haha

Joslyn said...

Love the hair- So glad you were so brave! who is that mountain man that you picked up on the way to dinner? haha Sometimes I love seeing Jamey shaggy cause he's always so clean cut. It seems to just go against his nature.

McCormick Family said...

Your hair looks awesome I love it!!! I miss you!

Megan and Major said...

how fun! we should double sometime. :)