Hey Mitch and Hyderds,Wish we were there! Killer hair color shell.
Shell, I am in love with that first picture of you and Crawford. It was such a fun night. You forgot to take home your MAC and cheese. Love you!
I love that pic of the little kid eyeing Crawford's cup cake. There are so many pics with lurkers like jame and greg in the back ground too- love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Mitch and Hyderds,
Wish we were there! Killer hair color shell.
Shell, I am in love with that first picture of you and Crawford. It was such a fun night. You forgot to take home your MAC and cheese. Love you!
I love that pic of the little kid eyeing Crawford's cup cake. There are so many pics with lurkers like jame and greg in the back ground too- love it.
Post a Comment