Thursday June 29, 2017
Wellington is FIVE!
I can hardly believe my eyes that five years have passed since we became parents and had this wonderful boy. He is so kind and thoughtful, really good about giving up his wants for his siblings, my BEST sleeper EVER! He still naps almost every day then goes to bed at eight. He just needs his sleep, that's the bottom line. He is the biggest helper, he loves to do art projects, he is a good friend to everyone, he eats everything and has a great taste for good food. He is my little foodie! He is very passionate, he feels emotions so deeply. When he is upset his chin can rest on his chest and he has a mean pout. We love you Wells and can't believe you are starting Kindergarten soon, you will be so missed!
FAVORITES:
Color: Black
Food: Brussel Sprouts
Treat: Chocolate Chips [I wonder where he gets that from?]
Toy: Dinosaurs
Fruit: Kiwi
Book: Ten Little Pirates
Animal: Lion
Song: Twinkle Twinkle
Person: Addie and Vienna
Show: Super Why
Movie: Despicable Me 2
Game: Animal Acting Game
Drink: Root Beer and Water
What I want to be when I grow up: A Spy
I am good at climbing trees and riding my bike fast!
STATS:
Height: 3 Feet 9.75 Inches
Weight: 51 pounds
We had a great Birthday with him, it started with presents of course, followed by a very large breakfast, his choice- pancakes, eggs, and sausage.
From Grandma and Grandpa
This is what he asked for.. a CTR shirt and some sweat bands. [He saw a superhero on a friend magazine back in February dressed like this and he made up his mind that that's what he needed!]
Breakfast
That morning we went to Bicentennial Park in Southlake with our friends. It was such a fun park/splash pad.
Andrew and Charlie
The crew!
These two brothers are such great friends, I hope it always stays that way!
That night we went to The Keller Pointe to eat pizza and swim.
Saturday July 1st
We had our first friend Birthday party. "Calling All Superheros" It was a total hit, went a lot smoother than I expected.
We started with making superhero masks.
Logan and Sheldon
Addie, Isaac, and Charlie
Wells and Mia
Hagen and my children
Everyone looking good!
Present Time
Pizza Time
Wells and Claire
Upstairs for "Pin The Star On The Shield"
Wellington explaining the rules.
Nailed it!
Not sure why, but Goose decided to have an Epic meltdown!
Cake Time
That night Jamey and I made it out on a date night and it was so nice and relaxing! We went to dinner and a movie, then walked around a park to discuss life! What a great day!









No comments:
Post a Comment