On Saturday June 4th I got High Certified, I'm really so depressed that I didn't get one single picture the whole day. I wasn't feeling too great and I had my hair slicked back into a high pony and realized from looking in the mirror that I have a receding hair line and am balding like an old man. So depressing, but despite all of that I had a great time. I thought the day would go by slow but it really went so fast. Emily, the mega mind behind all of High Fitness is beautiful inside and out! She is unhuman, I don't know how she does it all but I am glad that she does! Anyways now I need to learn the songs and get ready to teach in TEXAS! I can't wait.
Wellington has been doing this puzzle for a while now with my help but finally did it all by himself. He was so proud!
I love these cute brothers
My falling out hair... Top is from the shower, and bottom is combing it out after the shower. I am legit concerned!
Monday June 6th we went to Crawford's Kindergarten graduation. It was the cutest!
I love him and his stupid binky!
No comments:
Post a Comment