Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Labor Day 2015

Monday September 7th was Labor Day and Jamey was off work. We had such a blast taking a yummy picnic down to eat it at Temple Square. I really never get bored of Temple Square, the peaceful feeling it brings is so amazing. I love that our double stroller acts like a full on car. We can pack so much on it!
 Our view while eating lunch
 Some foreigners thought we were the best thing ever! They kept snapping pictures of us right and left so I asked them to use my camera to get one for us! HA
 Little Princess Peach [Her current nickname]





 Love this family of mine, together forever!
 This is my favorite building downtown [Kirton | McConkie] and this view of it is perfect!

That night we had a BBQ at the Slater's house, it was such a great family filled day!

No comments: