Sunday, November 16, 2014

Family Time

Saturday October 25th Wells was sick but we still needed to get out of the house so we took the Trax down to Temple Square.  Peaceful, amazing, family, joy, beautiful, comfortable and spiritual are a few of the words that describe our afternoon.
Work it... work it...


Andrew still remembers him




Monday October 27th we carved a pumpkin together.  The last time Jamey and I did this was when we were dating in 2009. Wellington thought it was the best thing ever.
I drew a face on this tiny pumpkin for Wells and he carted it around for days.  I love this picture.. just in a moment.
My cute boys.

Then straight to this picture! Ha!

The finished product
Happy Halloween!

Lately this little goose will only take an hour nap in the afternoon. Oh I could beat him but then I get him out and he loves to snuggle with me on the couch and starts being so cute so I can't stay mad at him.

2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

I just don't know how you'll ever grow your hair out. It is just so amazing pixied and blonde!!!

Joslyn said...

Love those temple square brothers!