Sunday June 29th Wellington turned TWO!! AHHH, so insane that Jamey and I have been parents for 2 years now. He is so busy and always wants to laugh. He also has such a tender heart and needs love from us all the time. He knows when I'm upset and he snuggles me. He loves reading the scriptures and will remind US to pray. I really love him so much, even those tantrums that have come into full swing.
He eats like a grown man.. he sometimes actually eats more than Jamey at meals. I really haven't come across anything he doesn't love. I'm talking onions, olives, spicy food, garlic you name it! He has a serious appetite. He just recently (two months ago) went down to one nap a day. He sleeps around 12-13 hours a night. Wells seriously gets giddy when he gets into his bed he LOVES his sleep. He talks a little, it for sure has been slow moving for him, but just with turning two he has started to put some words together and it's so exciting.
Wow Daddy
Hi Annie (Andrew)
Cool Daddy
Uh-oh Mommy
Pizza Pie Daddy
The first word he said was DUCK (still his favorite word)
2 YEAR STATS:
Height: 39.9 inches- Off the Charts
Weight: 33.8 pounds- 95th percentile
Head Circumference: 19.8 inches- 90th percentile
He is just solid and a man
Wondering what is going on when we went into his room singing Happy Birthday!
So happy with his new toy
Time for church in a new birthday bow tie that I made him.
I love him and those huge eyes
Andrew and Jamey at church
Jessica and I did a joint birthday party that night at the Airhart's for Wellington and Rylee.
Frosting
So fun to work together on a big TRAIN birthday cake.
The first time Wells saw it
The outside party begins
Cute little Lauren
The birthday kids!
Skateboard, balls, and scooters. What more could a boy want?
Here is the train cake- Choo Choo we're TWO!
It turned out pretty cute!
My family
Singing Happy Birthday
The pinata madness
Family who came, thanks everyone for your support.
The aftermath
Cute cousins!















3 comments:
Oh my gosh- How fun ! I didnt know that you guys did this! The cake is darling!!! Looks like such a fun night! That really is the perfect party yard!
Cutest cake ever! No way do you have a two year old?! He's the best.
Yay! What a fun night! That cake is to die for! Hooray for all the fun toys!
Post a Comment