April 1st 2014
I just wanted to take a few pictures of what our new house looks like. I'm finally feeling pretty settled in it and got some Spring decorations up.
Fresh flowers really are my absolute favorite!
My one tulip that made it out of SEVEN.. Who knows what I did wrong but I will try again next year.
The kitchen
Jamey had a manly Saturday and put these three shelves up. They are heavenly to have and our highchair can go under them.
I made this fun Spring banner
My favorite nook in my house. I got these FABULOUS chairs at a garage sale right after we moved in and I really am a bit obsessed with them. Not to mention they were $5.00 each. Garage sales treat me right.
I really love everything about them. Bright and cheery!
I got this from a garage sale as well, love the colors in it.
Our playroom is my work in progress right now. It's so great to finally have a room just for toys! I never understood playrooms until I had kids and now they are worth EVERYTHING!
I finally put my sewing machine to work and made a Teepee. It's simple but fun
The stitching is the best part. I'm going to love my new machine.
Wells likes it!










1 comment:
Bummer that only 1 tulip came out..I have never tried to do them...but I know that you have to stick them in a dark cold place for a few months before or they wont work-did you do that first?
Love that you printed out your lemon print from arizona! How cute is that!
The spring banner is soooooo cute! I think its my favorite one you have made so far.
The chairs and painting-I have garage sale envy right now!
Nice job on the Teepee! So much fun for your little guy!
Post a Comment