Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LeSueur's in Town

After we all re-cooperated from Greg's wedding we had a grand ol time the next week that Mar and Steve were still in town. We loved the bench seat in front!
We went to Silver Lake and it was FREEZING to say the least. There was snow everywhere. We stopped at Silver Fork Lodge after though for lunch and that was a blast.
We went to Porcupine Grill for date night. All three of us are PREGNANT!! Pretty fun!
We went to Steve and Emily's and went on a little stroll. Oh I could eat Wellington!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Michelle!! Wellington is TO DIE for. Seriously, he is such a little handsome guy. I love the picture of you two at the bottom.

Allie Walker said...

What is this striped shirt you're wearing at porcupine?! I need it. I'm obsessed with your hair. Such a good choice!