Sunday, March 25, 2012

Arizona in the SPRING!

Thursday March 1, 2012 Jamey, Greg, and I headed off to Arizona to meet up with my parents and visit the LeSueur's. In the airport we ran into some of our favorites..

Friday March 2nd we started off our day a bit lazy.. but so nice. We ate lunch outside in the beautiful sunshine at home, then went to Costco. The weather was AMAZING!!

Little Bennie always so happy and smiling.





Kate and Crew can't get enough of the tramp, they will recruit anyone and everyone to jump with them.

A bit nervous



Don't leave Jamey...

Oh my goodness

Friday night we had date night and went to Tempe to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. Oregano's.











We walked around down town and across the Tempe bridges that are all lit up.

How romantic..





Saturday morning we woke up and I found this gem and couldn't wait to put it on Bennie. He was so cute in it.



20 weeks!!

Another one of our favorite places to eat as you can tell we are all so focused on what we are going to get.







Sooo good!!

We had a picnic that night in the park. Such great weather.









Crew needed to drop his drawers and go quick.



Beautiful nails done by Kate.





This became an all night event, the long boarding with the golf cart. The boys were in HEAVEN.

Ready for some fun.

MMMM.. I love this man!



Hanging ten





Sunday we celebrated this guys 1st birthday! It's the 6th of March, almost walking!





Gator is such a good bike rider.







Happy Birthday Bennett!





Monday the boys went out to the desert to "Shoot Stuffs" as Steve would say it being the redneck that he is, while the girls went shopping.





This old printer was the piece that inspired them.









That night we had dinner at Sweet Tomatoes



Classic Steve face


What a fun trip!! We love visiting the LeSueur's thank you so much, can't wait to come again!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

So fun! I didnt realize that the whole fam went with you...I totally thought it was just you and Jam.
PS-That pic of Jamey with his longboard...tounge out-I cant beleive I have never realize that huge thing before! Seriously it's the size of Texas! Cute 20 week pic!

Matt and Brooke said...

How fun!! You are beautiful!! how cute is that little belly of yours! I still can't believe you are prego!

Blake and Rylee Miller said...

So fun seeing some pics of your cute belly, seriously you are the cutest prego girl alive!

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Oh, I loved this post but it made me jealous of all I missed out on! I love the pic of Crew going Potty next to the tree, it cracked me up. Oh, then there was longboarding and not to mention the shooting, surprised they all came back alive. And the food, oh the food. And, cute prego-shell.

Chris and Emily Evans said...

I love Oregano's!!! That, Bandera's, and Housten's are our favorite places to eat in Arizona! So jealous. You look adorable with your baby bump. I can't wait for you to be a mom.

Jamie and Lauren said...

Michelle you look adorable! I love the outfit you are wearing in your 20 week picture- and your bump looks so cute!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Looks like a dream! Can I tag along next time? And I can't believe Bennett is one! That year went by fast. He's so cute. You look darling (of course you do!) and I can't wait to see you soon.