Thursday February 16th I hit eighteen weeks. So crazy, almost half way!! Today was a very special day for Jamey and I. We got to go to our "BIG" ultrasound. Waiting for this day was very hard for us.. Jamey said from day one that we are having a boy. I didn't have any feelings but I did have multiple dreams that it was a girl in my belly.

BOY!!!

The whole ultrasound was so amazing! We got to see our cute little man for about 50 minutes. It was the best video we have ever seen. We have been giddy ever since, now it's even more real knowing that it's a boy and I'm feeling him jump around all the time which is the best! Jamey and I went out that night to celebrate finding out and Valentine's Day. We went to dinner and saw The Vow.
6 comments:
PORCUPINE!!! I miss it! We are soooo excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little guy this year. I am also THRILLED that you FINALLY posted a picture of the belly! I have been dying over here on the other side of the continent. Keep the posts coming, I need them!
That is so Awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys!! you are such a cute prego lady!! look at that cute belly!!! You need to come vacation in california this summer and come see me!!! we moved for matt's job since he graduated and is done with school this is where we ended up! crazy!! love ya girl!!
Yay- a boy!! So excited for you guys! You look fantastic by the way!
How fun! You guys will have such a handsome little guy! It's the best once you find out cause now you can start planning and buying all his cute stuff. You look so great, I hope you're feeling good. We miss you guys, come up soon and meet the babe!
Yay! Congrats - so exciting. I hope you are having a BLAST with your sister!
I'm so happy for you guys and so glad that you are posting your bump shots. I never realized how much I love seeing a belly grow until I live away where I can't see it!
Post a Comment