Next stop, ALABAMA to visit the Jake and Missy Airhart Family. We were in the deep south from November 3-7. It was a big old PARTY!
We arrived and Brow was showing us his cool tricks in the airport.
Little Crosby and his cute curly hair.
Crosby, Jake, and I
On Friday we started our day out to lunch
Jake and Missy live on base in Ft. Rucker, Jake is learning how to fly helicopters right now he will be flying the Chinook.
We went and looked at this beautiful lake.
Jamey doing his tricks.

Sweet slide right?

Hadders, Cros, and Bro.
That night we went to the Peanut Festival. It was so awesome!! There were peanuts literally everywhere.
The goat races
We learned that peanuts grow in the ground.
We all tried to win some money, Jake won 2 dollars, Jamey 1 dollar, and for me NOTHING.


They had really awesome animal shows.
Deep fried peanuts.. Woof!
These things are so great.


Hadders couldn't even breathe until she rode the swings and she was so cute on them!
Great time at the Peanut Festival!
3 comments:
oh my heck how fun!! great pics!! I love your hair! You look soo gorgeous! A peanut festival? Thats awesome.. I love your face when you are posing with the girl in the bikini!!
looks like you had so much fun in bama. I'm so excited to see italy too
oh that was josie
Post a Comment