Saturday January 1st 2011!! Jamey and I are very excited to start a new year, we have got some new years resolutions that we will see how long they last. You know how they go right? Anyways, we got invited to go snowmobiling with Mike and Allie Walker which was a blast and Jamey has been dreaming of this ever since the snow started to fall. Check out this sweet pic of Jamey that I snapped...
Allie and I.. and yes we were smiling for no reason cause we were bundled up.
So high up it was so beautiful everywhere you looked.
Theses trees honestly looked fake!! They were breathtaking.
3 comments:
Wow!!! What good pics! Love the trees-amazing. And that is a amazing pic of jamey on the snowmobile!
Those pic's look so fun! THat pic of Jamey is amazing! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Beautiful pictures Shell Babes! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment