Wednesday November 24th The Slater's started our Thanksgiving.. It was my on year for Thanksgiving this year with the Slater's. We tried something new this year, we always eat pie after the huge feast but we are all so stuffed that we usually can't try all the different kinds. So we did ourselves a favor.. Pie Pig-Out the night before at Nick and Melanie's house. It was a hit, everyone made a pie and we got to eat as much as we wanted.
Steve and Emily
Ashley, Kate, Wyatt, and Bryce
Stevies and my Mom
Rowan.. His 11th BIRTHDAY!
Cute Chubby Crawford
THE PIES
Thursday November 25th! What a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was such a blast to spend it with the Slater family. My mom and I are making pretty fans out of our cloth napkins.
Sisters
These golden delicious sweet potatoes are so amazing.
Jamey was in charge of cutting the bird this year.. in Linda's apron.
I made these name tags this year for some flare on the table
This is Kate. She has amazing hair I had to show it off.. She is 3.
The table
It was such a fun day and weekend. Im so thankful for my family and friends in my life. Relationships are everything and I love you all. Im also thankful for my wonderful husband who makes me happier than I have ever been. I love you Jamey.
2 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures!!! Lets do it again soon!
Great post! I love you too!
Post a Comment